- This blog is a public forum. Please do not share any personal information, including your last name.
- Please do not include content that is confidential, proprietary or infringes any intellectual property or similar rights, including the copyrights and trademarks of any person or organization. By submitting a comment to this blog, you represent that you own or otherwise control all rights to the content.
- Please do not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to any other person or organization.
- Please do not transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials that may be, in Western Digital Corporation’s sole discretion, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Please do not use this blog for self-promotion or any commercial purpose, including advertisements for professional services or products.
- Please refrain from promoting political candidates or a political agenda or including links to websites that support or oppose political candidates.
- Please do not submit comments that defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies, including SanDisk.
- Please do not submit comments that contain profanity, hate speech or any other objectionable, inappropriate or derogatory content.
We do not provide customer service through this blog. Please do not submit comments asking for customer support. For customer support, please contact us.
If you would like to report inappropriate content on this blog, please contact us here.
Comments from readers of this blog are solely attributable to and represent the views of the commenter only. Such comments do not represent the views, positions or strategies of SanDisk or its leadership, and are not adopted or endorsed by Western Digital. Western Digital does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any comments posted on this blog.
Comments on this blog may contain links to third-party sites. Please be aware that Western Digital is not responsible for and cannot control these other sites.
Content You Provide:
By submitting, uploading or otherwise making available content on this blog, you give Western Digital the right to publish such posts and acknowledge that other users may share your content. Western Digital may, but is not required, to remove or edit content that it determines is harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of any laws or third-party rights, without providing notification. Western Digital also has the right to reclaim any usernames on behalf of any businesses or individuals that own trademark or other legal right on those usernames. Western Digital may elect, at its sole discretion, to monitor any portion of this blog. Western Digital is not responsible for enforcing any rights you may have with respect to your content against other users. You are responsible for, and do not have any expectation of privacy in the content you provide on this blog.
Western Digital reserves the right to revise these guidelines at any time.